Tabs

Friday, August 10, 2012

Girly Boho Chic

First Day of School Outfit Style #2 

-GIRLY BOHO CHIC-

Girly Boho Chic
I personally love this style because it is mix of girly and boho. I love girly because of short poofy skirts and dresses and then I love boho because of the texture that the style has. So in this outfit I have the short lace poofy skirt (the skirt has to be short if you are going to wear high boots or else it will look frumpy) with a regular tank top and then... the BOOTS! I LOVE the boots. I also added lots of jewelry because that's where I feel you achieve the bohoness (yes, I just made up my own word: bohoness) of the outfit [key: lots of rings]. The aqua bag then brings back the girly, and then the red lipstick just makes everything pop. This is definitely a head turning first day outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment